There are many reasons why a McNeely Pest Control technician should be visiting your home or office to take care of your extermination needs in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Charlotte, High Point, Asheville/Hendersonville, Boone/Banner Elk, Lexington, Mt.Airy , Troutman/Statesville and throughout the Piedmont and Northwest portions of North Carolina, as well as Southwest portions of Virginia.
Here are a few:
- Expertise: Our decades of expert pest control experience and backgrounds in biology and entomology means there are few pests in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Charlotte, High Point, Asheville, Boone, Lexington, Mt.Airy we haven’t seen—and eliminated.
- Investment: We’re constantly updating our skills and equipment to reflect the latest advances in the pest control industry, like our recent addition of bed bug heat treatment options.
- Training: Combine our commitment to investing in our business with our ongoing employee education and training, and it’s no surprise why we’re one of the highest-rated expert pest control companies in the Triad!
- Customer Service: As North Carolina natives, we consider our residential and commercial customers friends, and give them the same respect and quality of service we’d like ourselves.
- Value: From one-time treatments to our residential pest control plans and commercial pest control plans, McNeely Pest Control maximizes your budget with custom strategies suited to your specific needs.
To learn more about how the McNeely expert pest control team can prevent or eliminate even the worst pest problems, contact us today to request a free, no-obligation inspection!
We proudly serve Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Charlotte, Asheville/Hendersonville, Wilkesboro, Boone/Banner Elk, Mocksville, Statesville, Burlington, Mt. Airy, Troutman/Statesville, Thomasville and the surrounding areas, as well as a number of homes and businesses along the Blue Ridge Parkway from Sparta, NC to Fancy Gap, VA.