When our customers asked for the most effective way to get rid of bed bugs we listened.
Our bed bug heat treatment is fast, powerful, and affordable, offering several advantages over conventional bed bug control, including:
- Minimal Preparation Required: Forget excessive laundry requirements, cleaning and other provisions typical to chemical-based treatments. The bed bug heat treatment does all the work so you don’t have to!
- One-Time Treatment, in Most Cases: McNeely’s bed bug heat treatment penetrates wall cavities, mattresses and other hard-to-reach locations to get rid of bed bugs in hours, not days or weeks like residual chemical treatments.
- Fewer Follow-Up Inspections: There’s typically only one return visit to verify treatment effectiveness and check for any new bed bugs.
- Great Value: Because our bed bug heat treatment is so effective, you’ll save money on repeated labor, inspections, and chemical treatments usually necessary with traditional methods.
- Minimal Household Disruption: The bed bug heat treatment takes just one day to complete, giving you your home—and your life—back in record time!
- Reduced Risk of Contamination: Because no chemicals are involved with a bed bug heat treatment, there’s no worry about cross contamination on furniture or food contact surfaces.
To find out more about how McNeely Pest Control’s bed bug heat treatment can get rid of bed bugs in your home or commercial space, contact us today with any questions, or to request a free inspection!
We proudly serve Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Wilkesboro, Boone, Mocksville, Statesville, Burlington, Mt. Airy, Thomasville and the surrounding areas, as well as a number of homes and businesses along the Blue Ridge Parkway from Sparta, NC to Fancy Gap, VA, including portions of Northwest South Carolina and Southwest Virginia.