Our company name will change from McNeely to Bug Out. You’ll begin to see our new name and brand on our vehicles, technician uniforms, and paperwork.
You will receive a new account number that can be found on your invoice dated on or after May 6, 2023.
We will implement a new phone menu to assist with routing your inquiries on scheduling, billing or new service requests to the most appropriate colleagues to support your needs.
Soon, you’ll be able to have our system alert you by email or phone call 48 hours ahead of your service appointments. We’ll let you know soon how to set up your notification preferences. We will no longer call to schedule your appointment.
○ There will be a new portal to manage your account.
○ You’ll be notified via invoice the month prior to any service renewal. Your
renewed service will begin upon receipt of payment.
○ Your billing date will not change. If you are set up on AutoPay, you will no
longer receive an invoice or statement.
○ Our billing name on credit card statements will appear as Rentokil Bug Out.
○ If you do not have a credit card on file with us, your invoice will be emailed or
mailed to you.
While our company is part of a dynamic, global network, our commitment to each customer remains stronger than ever. Our experienced technicians live and work in your neighborhood. They understand your needs and will tailor solutions just for you.