Today non-migratory Canada Geese populations are at an all time high level here in North Carolina. The continued presence of these animals can cause a multitude of problems and nesting geese can also be very troublesome to say the least. That’s why it’s essential you employ our wildlife control and removal experts to take care of your geese management issue right the first time round.
With more than 30 years of experience in the wildlife and pest control industry, McNeely Pest Control is the Triad’s leading wildlife control and removal provider–specializing in geese management as well as that of other wild animals in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point and throughout the Piedmont, as well as Northwest portions of North Carolina and Southwest portions of Virginia.
The Trouble with Geese
While geese are beautiful from a distance, they can also be very dangerous–especially when nesting. They have been known to attack people when they get too close and can cause extensive damage to your lawn and surrounding landscape.
Here are a just a few examples of how geese infestations can prove troublesome:
- Expensive — When grazing lawns, geese will eat away at your grass and/or your expensive landscaping.
- Messy — A single goose produces a pound or more of waste each day, leaving you with a big mess that is both unsightly and potentially hazardous to your health.
- Dangerous — Wild geese are intelligent and territorial which is a dangerous combination, especially during nesting and migration seasons when their aggression towards humans and intruding flocks peaks.
Humane, Reliable Goose Management
To protect your lawn, pond or commercial property from goose damage, McNeely Pest Control has developed certain wildlife management strategies to effectively rid you of your Triad geese infestation. Some of the wildlife and pest control options used by the staff of McNeely Pest Control include:
- Egg addling services
- Application of non-toxic goose feeding deterants
- The use of specially trained dogs to chase and harass geese
- Installation and maintenance of visual “scare devices”
- Specially constructed exclusion fencing
- Installation of overhead lines and grid systems for water retention ponds and lakes
During which, the North Carolina Animal Damage Control Agents at McNeely first obtain the necessary US Fish and Wildlife permits and then go in and physically remove the wildlife. Once the geese have been removed, we will recommend preventative measures and modify existing conditions that are conducive to wildlife invasions.
Other wildlife control and removal services we offer our Greensboro and Winston-Salem area clientele include:
- Habitat modification
- Humane wildlife removal
- Inspections for the presence of wildlife
Rid Your Triad Lawn , Pond, or Commercial Property of its Geese Infestation Today!
If geese have migrated onto your Triad property, it’s important you employ proper wildlife control protocol before it causes extensive damage to your lawn and health. In addition to our standard wildlife control options, we offer our Triad clients emergency wildlife capture and removal services.
Contact us today at (336) 922-0606 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our wildlife control services. Call now!
We proudly serve Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Mt. Airy, Thomasville, High Point, Kernersville, Hickory, Statesville, Boone/Banner Elk, Lexington, Lake Norman, Burlington, Asheboro, Mocksville and other areas of the NC Triad.