RIDGE-GUARD RIDGE VENT PROTECTION FROM BATS
Prevent bats and other wildlife from entering your home with this terrific new product. Stops bats, mice, squirrels, birds, and more in their tracts! Never worry that you have bats in the attic again.
Protect your home from roof invading pests with Ridge-Guard!
Complete Information On Ridge-Guard Products Here
Stress No More Over Bats!
Stressing over a current bat infestation? With more than 30 years of experience in the wildlife and pest control industry, McNeely Pest Control is the Triad’s leading wildlife control and removal provider–specializing in bat removal as well as that of other wild animals in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Charlotte, High Point, Asheville/Hendersonville, Boone/Banner Elk, Lexington, Mt.Airy , Troutman/Statesville and throughout the Piedmont and Northwest portions of South Carolina, as well as Southwest portions of Virginia.
As trained biologists, we have a healthy respect for the many ways bats benefit our environment. They are a great natural insect control and can aid in the pollination of flowers and fruits, as well as in the dispersal of plant seeds. However, there are also several dangers involved with harboring bats in your Greensboro or Winston-Salem home or business, including the fact that they are:
- Susceptible to rabies – While the occurrence of rabies in our bat population is at a low level , it is still considered wise to avoid wild bats for they are susceptible to rabies and can spread this viral disease with the tiniest of bites or contact.
- Infectious to homes, people – Bat guano can build up in attics and the eaves in which bats roost. If not taken care of this can create a breeding area for insect pests and unpleasant odors. In addition, a fungus called histoplasmosis can grow in bat guano. When present, this fungus can ultimately release spores into the air and cause serious respiratory issues in humans.
Safe, Effective Bat Removal Services
Regardless the extent of your bat infestation, our esteemed wildlife control and removal experts have the skill and knowledge to rid you of your most advanced pest and wildlife problem.
When you contact us to schedule a bat control estimate, we’ll come to your Triad home or business and perform a thorough inspection to assess your contamination level before taking these necessary steps to rid you of your bat infestation:
- Installing bat control release devices or netting where bats are entering your home or commercial space–allowing bats to naturally leave the area without causing them undue harm or allowing them re-entry into those sites.
- Screening or sealing the openings, as well as performing any needed structural repairs to eliminate the potential for the bats re-entry into new or existing openings.
- Performing a structural follow-up inspection to ensure all bats have left. After which, removing bat control release devices and sealing or screening those remaining openings.
- Providing guano removal, cleanup and site sanitation in the areas where bat roosts have been prevalent.
- Installing optional bat houses on your property as an alternative roost site for the newly-evicted bats, which will also attract additional bats to the area in order to further your natural insect control.
Rid Your Home, Business of Bats and Other Wildlife!
If bats have infested your Triad home or commercial building, it’s important to take action now before the spread of disease and infection. Contact us today at (336) 922-0606 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our wildlife control and removal services. Call now!
We proudly serve Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Charlotte, High Point, Asheville/Hendersonville, Boone/Banner Elk, Lexington, Mt.Airy , Troutman/Statesville and throughout the Piedmont and Northwest portions of South Carolina, as well as Southwest portions of Virginia.