At McNeely Pest Control, we have been very fortunate to enjoy consistent company growth as we expand our pest management business. As a family-owned company operating with strong ethics and moral values, we always strive to work hard, work smart, enjoy what we do and exceed our clients’ expectations. We actively participate in numerous local and national trade associations and work closely with university and manufacturer researchers. We strive to set ourselves apart from others. We are leaders in our industry, not followers.
McNeely Pest Control Mission Statement
Be, and be known as, the preferred quality pest and wildlife service provider in all market areas where we work. Fairly, honestly, and diligently deliver the best possible services that we are capable of providing for our clients. Create opportunities for our employees to better themselves through education, advancement, and increased earnings. Grow, expand, and operate profitably.
If you are seeking to establish a long-term career in the pest management industry and have a strong desire to become a contributing part of a quality pest management organization, then we need to hear from you.
- Paid training and in-depth orientation
- A highly experienced team of professional, technical support people
- Competitive base compensation with incentive pay programs
- Company vehicle for field positions
- Medical insurance plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching contribution
- Paid time off including Holidays and Vacation Days
- Educational assistance program
- Advancement opportunities
- A great place to work!
We’re always looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our team. If you are interested in applying, please complete our online application.