PestFree365+ Protects Your Home & Gives Peace Of MindPestFree365+ covers 36 of the most prevalent pests in our area, including:
- Asian Lady Beetles
- Bald Face Hornets
- Boxelder Bugs
- Bed Bugs*
- Carpenter Ants
- Carpenter Bees*
- Carpet Beetles
- Clothing Moths
- Cicada Killer Wasp
- Clover Mites
- Cluster Flies
- Grain Beetles
- Ground Beetles
- Indian Meal Moths
- Indoor Ticks
- Paper Wasps
- Pill Bugs/Sow Bugs
- Rats (indoor)*
- Stink Bugs
- Yellow Jackets
*Restrictions apply. Additional costs may occur.
Service frequency will vary based on geography. PestFree365+ does not include the following pests: honey bees, flies, lice, dust mites, mosquitoes, exterior ticks, ornamental/turf pests, slugs, snails, termites, wildlife, birds, and brown recluse spiders. Automatic Payment is required for PestFree365+. Voles and fire ants are only covered if they are in the home, we will not treat the lawn.
Home must be free of bed bugs at the initial service to qualify for coverage of bed bugs under the PestFree365+ plan and applies to single family, free-standing, owner-occupied homes only. Account must be in good standing. Other restrictions may apply.
How Does McNeely’s PestFree365+ Work?
- A trained pest specialist assigned to you and your home
- Preventative maintenance and unlimited service calls
- Broad pest protection covers 36 of the most common pests that can be found here in Winston-Salem
- Regularly scheduled inspections four times per year
- Service appointments that work for your busy schedule and lifestyle – you tell us when works for you!
- Expert tips and recommendations to help keep your home free of infestation
- Convenient payment options with recurring Automatic Payment for your convenience
$50 OFF Year-Round Pest Protection
To use this coupon, call to schedule and reference this coupon code:
*Offer available to residential customers who purchase a new PestFree365+ plan on or after 06/04/2023. This offer does not apply to commercial services. The $50 discount will be deducted from the initial service. Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. Offer details subject to change.
Expires 07 / 31 / 2023
Protection All Year Long
Sign up for McNeely’s PestFree365+ and we’ll get you started on a comprehensive pest control plan that will keep your home bug and vermin-free all year.
The Initial Service
PestFree365+ begins with a thorough inspection inside and outside your home. The service specialist will review the findings with you, and utilizing Integrated Pest Management (IPM) practices, we’ll solve your pest control problem and continue working to prevent further issues.
PestFree365+ protects you and your home with proactive seasonal services four times per year. Our professionals target pests that are common to our area along with the pests that pose the greatest threat during each season. Visits also may be scheduled between appointments if additional treatment is needed.
Need Pest Control?
PestFree365+ includes regularly scheduled preventative services and inspections four times per year. This is to protect your home against the upcoming season’s pests.
- Exterior inspections happen to prevent pests from coming in
- If an issue occurs between your visits, schedule an additional visit free of charge
- Special exterior treatment used to minimize stinging insect nesting.
- Treatment prevents crawling insect entry.
- Targeted outside service to prevent any migration into your home, minimizing interior treatment.
- An inspection is performed to identify potential pest-conducive conditions, including potential entry points.
- Outdoor rodent bait stations are checked, if applicable.
- Spider webs around the basement perimeter, as needed, are removed.
- All rodent protection equipment is inspected and serviced, and any minor rodent entry points are filled, if applicable.
Q. How is billing managed?
A. A monthly payment is automatically charged, so your upcoming service is prepaid. There is no additional charge if treatment is necessary between your services. Invoicing options are also available.
Q. How will I know when to schedule my next visit?
A. If you have a specific date in mind, please contact our office. Otherwise, we’ll send you a convenient reminder when it’s time to schedule.